Another beautiful morning for 10.5 miles run with the team at the beautiful Fanno Creek Trail and finished with the Tom / Al Haggen killer hill!
- Jeff broke his PR today for longest run ever! You are now ready for Columbia G. half in October!
- Shannon ran the same speed of sub 7 min/mile whether it is up hill or down hill! You are da-bomb Shannon!
- First 6 miles for Kandi. As well as Danna-Our youngest team member and the upcoming rising star of SunstoneRC. Yeah!
- Welcome back Long.
- Welcome Arvind – our newest member!
- Have a great weekend everyone!
What a wonderful Sunday morning at OWC 1/2 this morning. 60F temperature. Ten of the SunstoneRC Gang showed up and rolled the wine country hills. We had a great time! Biggest Medal SunstoneRC had so far 🙂
Upcoming Juilliard Ballet dancers 🙂